Below are some of the enhanced services we offer. Click on the service to find out more.
Tintisha’s Provider Access System allows your partners to register their learners on your site, and enrol them onto your courses.
You issue the agreed number of licences and set which resources their learners can access learners
Your partner registers and enrols their learners, and monitors their progress.
- Flexible licensing. You are in control of the licences and resources you include.
- Protects the intellectual property of your content by keeping it on your site
- Learner progress is shown in numeric and graphical reports
- The site theme can be customised to include logos of your partners
- Integrated SSO capability
Tintisha’s Provider Access System is available to install and customise on your Moodle LXP now. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
With Tintisha’s multi-tenancy solutions, your Moodle LXP can recognise which organisation a learner comes from, and the appropriate theme can be presented to them including logos and colours.
Users of some of the sites we manage come from more than 50 organisations and in each case learners see the branding of their organisation.
If you have learners who have particular needs they too can benefit from a customised theme that is tailored to their needs.
- Improved user experience
- Supports ongoing partnerships with your clients
- Protects the intellectual property of your content by keeping it on your site
- SSO capability
Our Multi-tenancy options are available for your Moodle LXP now. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
With Tintisha’s proctoring system, you can monitor 40 or more candidates at once, recording their screen, webcam and microphone for later review.
You can watch candidates live as well as reviewing recordings of multiple learners at high speed if you wish to.
Unlike competing systems, with our proctoring system there are no licence fees that depend on the number of times you use it. You can use it as often as you wish.
Our system includes scheduling, IQA and EQA review.
- Students can be invigilated live as well as using recordings
- Complete scheduling system included
- Screen, camera and sound recorded
- Use it with as many candidates as you wish
- View recordings of multiple candidates at once at normal or x4 speed
Tintisha’s Proctoring System is available for your Moodle LXP now. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Our Learning Event Booking System puts you in complete control. The system allows you to manage physical spaces as well as online events and provides powerful reports so you can optimise your space utilisation.
Locations and the resources available at those locations can be added, edited or removed with ease.
Events appear on user’s calendars within Moodle and there is a fully featured messaging system to enable you to communicate directly with users.
- Can be used for face-to-face and online events
- Fully customisable, allowing you to edit venues, rooms and resources
- Reporting tools that allow you to identify facilities that are popular or rarely used
- Integrates with Moodle Calendars and groups of users
- Integrated messaging system
Tintisha’s Learner Event Booking System is available for your Moodle LXP now. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Our rich user forums can be added to any course pages or learning resources and allow users to Like, Rate, Reply, Bookmark and Follow posts. Users benefit by being able to discuss their learning with others in the same cohort, and so learn from, and support, others on their learning journey.
- Like, Rate, Reply, Bookmark and Follow posts
- Helps to build rich learning communities
- Add to any course or learning resource
- Posts can be reported to moderators for review and action
Tintisha’s Rich User Forums are available for your Moodle LXP now.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Moodle has many gamification options including badges, quizzes, games and h5p activities. Course progress can be linked to leaderboards and levels.
In addition to Moodle options, we develop custom activities. A recent example focused on enhancing the activities of finding a suitable course, improving interview technique and CV preparation. We are very open to turning your ideas into reality.
- Interactions to increase engagement
- Rewards to recognise success
- Builds a community of participants
- Custom activities to make your offer unique.
Tintisha’s Gamification options are available for your Moodle LXP now. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Our competency framework can be fully customised to match the needs of your organisation. Roles, competencies, and learning options are automatically combined to create training plans. These plans can be customised to meet the needs of your individual staff members balancing consistency and flexibility.
Comprehensive reporting dashboards enable managers to monitor progress and identify potential gaps, leading to more effective workforce development.
- Combines values, competencies, roles and learning plans
- Creates clear development plans
- Includes online and offline training
- Includes powerful reporting interfaces
- Fully adaptable to reflect your current approach
Tintisha’s Competency Framework options will be available for your Moodle LXP soon. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
At the heart of education is supporting learners to embrace lifelong-learning so they can drive their personal learning agendas.
Individual Learning Plans are central to this process, supporting learners to set their own course-specific targets as well as soft-skill outcomes and personal goals.
Our system starts with templates that reflect the needs of a particular group of learners, such as those on non-accredited courses. These templates can then be customised by teachers to reflect the needs of their learners, providing both flexibility and consistency.
Reporting interfaces enable managers to monitor the level of completion and impact of the ILPs.
- Tailored to meet the needs of each group or cohort
- Adaptable and flexible to reflect your current approach
- Suitable for accredited and non-accredited courses
- Comprehensive reporting options to gauge impact
Tintisha’s Individual Learning Plan options are available for your Moodle LXP now. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Effective formative assessment has a greater effect on learning than any other single factor, including prior learning.*
Rapid formative feedback improves motivation, helps learners to progress faster and raises success rates. However, it can be time-consuming and expensive to provide, especially at scale.
Automated marking systems can improve speed and consistency, remove perceived bias and reduce costs.
We have developed solutions for a high-profile company that are transforming the experience of their learners. Data can be automatically sent from the software they are using to our intelligent marking system. There’s no need to upload it which lowers barriers and reduces frustration.
Could your learners benefit too?
*4 year study by Black and William (King’s College London) 1998.
- Improved consistency and removal of unintended bias
- Faster response
- Reduced costs
- Increased learner motivation leading to better outcomes
Contact us to explore your Automarking requirements.
Identifying issues and addressing them rapidly are central to effective quality cycles.
We configure your Moodle LXP to email managers the key information they need to check (for example) enrolment and completion levels, engagement and student perceptions.
We also create interfaces that enable managers to customise the data they see, and the form they access it in, allowing them to focus on areas of interest without distraction.
- Configurable reporting interfaces
- Automated reports sent directly managers and administrators
- Compare enrolment and completion rates to identity outliers
- Compare learner satisfaction rates on different courses to identify emerging issues
Advanced Reports options are available for your Moodle LXP now. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Many learners value face-to-face learning experiences but many others are isolating or are unable to travel.
To cater for both groups, hybrid learning can be the perfect solution.
Our webinar systems can be used to allow remote learners, as well as face-to-face learners, to participate in lessons.
The event can also be recorded for future reference allowing a teacher or manager to review the event for quality improvement purposes.
Teachers could choose to make learning materials available ahead of the session to support flipped learning, allowing students to focus on clarifying their understanding, as well as exploring the implications of the material.
- Teach face to face and online simultaneously
- Record lesson and automatically make the recordings available to learners
- Direct integration with Moodle
- Enables teachers to review their performance for quality improvement
- No licence fees
Hybrid learning options are available for your Moodle LXP now. Contact us to discuss your requirements.