If you’re interested in getting to know what we’re all about, we’d love to chat over a cup of tea – at this stage though, you probably just want to know what’s different about us and why our clients choose us.
- We keep you involved and informed every step of the way.
- We understand that clients aren’t impressed by the latest technical jargon, so we try our very best to talk as much sense as possible!
- We work in a relaxed and friendly environment, so you can rest assured that you’ll be dealing with happy people!
Our offer to you
Whether it is a Virtual Learning Environment for your learners, a website to promote and sell your products and services, or a fully integrated end-to-end system, we will discuss, review and propose the most effective options for you.
We aim to offer maximum value to suit your unique requirements.
We are a member of the British Educational Suppliers Association (BESA) and the UK IT Association (UKITA) and abide by their codes of conduct. We are on the G-Cloud 8 framework and are therefore pre-selected to provide software services to Government-funded organisations.
Meet the team
'Tintisha' is the local name for a palm tree in the Indian state of Karnataka, which has Bangalore as its state capital, the IT hub of the world.
The tree provides the villagers with so much:
- leaves provide welcome shade during the day
- milk from the coconuts offers clean drinking water and can be used to treat minor wounds
- coconuts provide villagers with food and food for cattle
- dried coconut husks can be used as fuel for fires and can then be used as a fertiliser
- leaves that fall can be used for roofing
- roots stabilise the soil.
The Tintisha palm therefore provides holistic support for life in rural Karnataka and so is an inspiration to us.
Tintisha provides holistic IT services, creating elearning software, hosting it, providing end-user and administrator support and helping to promote the resource.
We aim to be a one-stop-shop just like the Tintisha palm.
Images from villages in Orissa supported by Gram Vikas, our chosen charity